Mr. Abdelrahman Ahmed Osman
• Vice-chairman of the Board and Chairman of the Executive Committee.
• Holds a master’s degree in development from Harvard University, USA.
• Joined the Ministry of Finance and the Central Bank of Sudan and was commissioned to establish the Central Bank of Yemen.
• Worked for a period as an expert in the Arab Monetary Fund (IMF).
• Established the Arab Bank for Exports and Imports and then held the position of the general manager and president of the Board of Directors for the period 1984-1993.
• Served multiple terms as president in the Union of Sudanese Banks then the Union of African Banks.
• Served as a member of several boards of directors of banks and various companies for many periods.
• Served as a member of the Executive Committee of the Union of Arab Banks.
• Served as Chairman of the Audit Committee and Chairman of the Risk Committee at Al Baraka Bank Sudan before being appointed Vice-chairman.