Saving accounts with profit
Saving accounts service is designed specially to meet the needs and requirements of customers who authorize the bank to invest their deposits on Mudharaba basis. Saving account holders may deposit or withdraw funds at any time; profits are calculated in accordance with the Islamic principles every six months based on the lowest account balance during the month.
Non profit bearing saving accounts
Non profit bearing saving Accounts do not share in profit, incur losses nor does the bank charge ledger fees for the service provided for such accounts.
Saving accounts features:
1. Free Savings Passbook.
2. Free ATM card with the following features
- Use ATM card to withdraw cash from Al Baraka Bank ATMs or any other ATM via Sudanese Network (Sudapan) in addition to other countries' networks such as kingdom of Bahrain, State of Qatar, Egypt and Lebanon.
- Pay for goods and services from commercial stores in Sudan through Point-Of-Sales service.
3. Statement of Accounts (on demand)
4. Standing instructions.
5. Domestic and external remittance services.
6. Possibility to open accounts in different currencies (SDG, Saudi Riyal, UAE Dirham, US dollar, Sterling Pound and Euro).
For more information, please visit any of our branches.